for Elite Parking Services, a uniquely positioned, rapidly scaling company
Here’s a few reasons why we’re a company you should learn more about:
- We’re growing at an increasingly fast pace with a solid strategy and funding.
- We’re competing for head-on with the big boys and winning with our proprietary technology.
- Our team members have the autonomy to create solutions and services that wow our clients.
- Our culture is values-based, with a tight-knit team that’s in it to win it.
- We hire smart people with the collective energy and firepower that’s changing our industry.
We could keep going but we’re hoping to have an opportunity to tell you the rest in person.
Much More Than Parking Cars…..
Exciting opportunity for an individual looking to join an innovative, technology-driven parking management company in Downtown Jacksonville. Our Valet Parking Attendants are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, greeting and assisting customers, parking and retrieving vehicles, organizing vehicles, and managing keys. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, be courteous, reliable, efficient, and professional. You will be expected to master with minimal supervision as you develop while fitting with Elite’s Vision and Core Values.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship, communication (both written and oral), customer service, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment and possess the flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
- Ability to perform duties that require entering and exiting the driver’s seat of vehicles, as well as sitting and standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to move, handle, and lift equipment generally weighing 0-50 pounds, and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and background check.
Key Responsibilities of this Position Include:
- Always deliver exceptional customer service and meet customer needs.
- Understand and respond appropriately to customer problems or complaints while maintaining a refined and polite demeanor.
- Courteously assist Customers by answering any questions they may have. If necessary, direct the customers to your Supervisor or the General Manager for further assistance.
- Assess any pre-existing damage to customers’ vehicles and clearly note any damage on claim tickets along with the location of the vehicle when parked.
- Greet customers who arrive by private vehicle and assist customers descending from vehicles. Issue appropriate valet parking tickets to customers.
- Drive the car to a parking spot, adhering to all traffic regulations and speed limits, using caution not to damage the vehicle being driven and other vehicles in the vicinity. Yield to pedestrians.
- Provide customers with directions, recommendations, and information about the city and its attractions.
- Retrieve vehicles for guests in a swift and safe manner.
- Communicate by telephone, two-way radio, and in-person in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Arrive at work every scheduled day, on time and in uniform, maintaining a neat, professional appearance always.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, procedures, and practices, and support Company loss prevention efforts.
- Possess the ability to multi-task
Key Qualifications Include:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- A valid Class D driver’s license to operate motor vehicles. This license must have been held for at least one (1) year prior to applying and must be kept in good standing for the duration of employment.
- A driving record that indicates no accidents or moving violations in the past two (2) calendar years and no DUI’s.
- All candidates must undergo a criminal records check, pass a 10-panel pre-employment drug screen, and pass a driving and fitness test.
- Candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the company.
- Outdoors for the duration of the shift.
- Inclement weather will have a significant impact on the employee's work environment.
- Shifts will not be canceled due to inclement weather. All employees are required to attend their scheduled shifts and maintain a high quality of work despite weather conditions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.