Exciting opportunity for an individual looking to join an innovative, technology driven parking management company in Jacksonville FL. Our Shuttle Bus Drivers are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, safely operating shuttle buses while transporting passengers to and from designated locations, and maintaining all vehicles in adherence with all Company policies. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, be courteous, reliable, efficient, and professional.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship, communication (both written and oral), customer service, and organizational skills.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation per Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Ability to move, handle, and lift equipment generally weighing 0-50 pounds, and up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to perform vehicle inspections, maintain cleanliness of shuttle interiors, fuel buses, log trip counts, and assist disabled passengers.
- Ability to work in both inside and outside environmental conditions requiring prolonged standing, sitting, and other physical activities necessary to perform the job duties.
- Ability to successfully complete Elite's pre-employment assessments.
Education and Experience Requirements :
- High School Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ experience driving.
- DRIVERS WITH A CDL SHOULD NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION. PLEASE APPLY TO THE POSITION POSTED THAT REQUIRES A CDL.
License and Other Requirements :
- A driving record that indicates no major traffic violations in the past three (3) calendar years is required.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and meets customer’s needs at all times.
- Understand and respond appropriately to customer problems or complaints while maintaining a refined and polite demeanor.
- Safely and professionally transport employees from their designated parking areas to their place on work on time.
- Courteously assist customers by answering any questions they may have. If necessary, direct the customers to your Supervisor or the General Manager for further assistance.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards, or any unusual occurrence to your Supervisor and General Manager immediately.
- Communicate debris, water, oil spills, etc. observed on roadways and in parking areas to your Supervisor and General Manager.
- Communicate by telephone, two-way radio, and in person in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Arrive to work every scheduled day, on time and in uniform, maintaining a neat, professional appearance at all times.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, procedures, and practices; and supports Company loss prevention efforts.