The Parking Attendant is responsible for accurately collecting and reconciling revenue and parking reports while providing exceptional hospitality services in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner to all guests. The Parking Attendant, when required, is also responsible for upholding Elite Parking Services of America policy and procedures.
- Ensures guests are issued tickets when entering the garage.
- Receives and records payment from guests when leaving the garage.
- Makes change, accepts credit cards and other acceptable forms of payment, and issues receipts to customers.
- Ensures no suspicious activity is occurring in the garage.
- Troubleshoots issues with ticket dispenser.
- Ensures the parking booth area is neat, orderly and clean, as well as the entrance to the parking garage.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for being at work every scheduled day, on time and in uniform.
- Maintain pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all guests, staff and co-workers.
Hours: Must be flexible 6am to 10pm Monday - Sunday Full-time/Part-time Special shift requirements, if any, will vary depending on a location's hiring needs. If applicable, availability to work 2nd shift, 3rd shift and/or week-ends may be required.
Must have verifiable work history.